John and Jamie
June 21, 2008
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Yes, I am still pregnant!
Well here we are 39 weeks of being pregnant, I am hot, tired, and cranky! Feeling kinda bummed about not making it to the rodeo, this will be the first year I have ever missed a Drummond Rodeo in all the years that my dad has been a part of it. Sorry Dad! But those hard seats and the sun is just to much for me to handle right now. Yesterday my mom and mother in law came up and helped me get all the drywall primed. So now on tuesday I will go buy the paint, however I am praying I will be in the hospital instead of the hardware store. But I guess that is not really my decision. Just thought I would keep you posted. I will keep everyone up to date when he FINALLY decides to make an appearance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that you are in the hospital rather than the hardware store too! I wish we lived closer so I could come help you with everthing. We are looking forward to coming and seeing you in October :)
ReplyDeleteWe love you!