John and Jamie

June 21, 2008

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Sorry for such a long interuption of blogging. I have been busy busy with a 4 month old, housework, and farm chores. But I promise I will try to be better about posting regularly. Gus as we now call Angus, has been growing like wildfire. He is very smiley and happy. He brings more love into our lives than we ever imagined possible. We weighed him on our Wii Fit a couple of weeks ago and he has allready passed the 15 lb mark and outgrown alot of 6 month clothes. He had his first "school" picture taken last month. Grandma Sandy is a school teacher and had me take Gus to school the day that the photographer came. They turned out amazing. School pictures have came a long ways since I was in school. He started eating cereal yesterday and it was hilarious, he loved it. John and I got an early Christmas present this year. We had been looking for a new camera and I finally found one at a price we could live with on Black Friday. We couldn't wait to open it so we have been taking bunches of pictures and video with it. So I now have no excuse to not post pictures regularly.

2 comments: