John and Jamie

June 21, 2008

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Being Thankful



I am particularly grateful to God right now. On Monday, myself, my Mom, my Grandma and Angus were involved in a high speed head on colision. We are so thankful to be alive. God was watching over us that day. Myself, mom, and grandma are all very sore but no serious injuries, and Little Angus was snug in his carseat and did not even have a scratch on him. It was a true testament to wearing seatbelts and having babies in carseats. Sadly the woman that hit us was killed on impact. Until the official police report comes out we won't know for sure what happened. I suspect that she fell asleep. I ask for you prayers that we will all heal physically and emotionally. I also ask that you pray for the womans family that they may find peace. It is so important to count your blessings daily and always say I Love You.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, you are such an amazing woman! I am so glad that you were all okay. You definitely had an angel watching over you all. I hope that you all heal quickly physically and emotionally. I will keep you all in our prayers as well as the family of the woman.

    We miss you all and hope to see you soon. Until then, know that we are thinking of you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,we are also very thankful that you are all fine. We love you all. Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete