John and Jamie

June 21, 2008

Friday, April 8, 2011

New Baby

Yes I know I said I would post yesterday, however our day didn't end until about 830 and the little man needed me. This is a little steer calf that I bought yesterday. He will get adopted by the milk cow in a couple of days. Right now he is in quarantine, we want to make sure that he didn't bring home any sickness that could be spread to the other calves. He gets bottle fed in the meantime, hopefully Sunday he will get to meet his new mom and sister.



Today we vaccinated the cows and the horses. Then we moved them to different pastures. I had my hands too full to take pictures.

We are hoping to shear tomorrow as long as the weather cooperates. If the sheep are damp at all then we won't be able to. Still no lambs, hopefully they wait for about a week before they start.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment