Well time sure seems to be flying by right now. I suppose if we had the house done and were ready for the baby to come then time would be slowly eeking by. The spray on insulation guys will be here next friday to insulate the loft and the gabled end where the big windows are. Now John has some pressure to get the wiring done this weekend (:
It has been raining here. Yesterday summed up about a half inch and the next few days are calling for the same. I am so grateful, we need the rain. It is not real warm out, but complaining won't do anybody any good, after all it is Memorial day weekend and I don't ever remember this being a nice weekend as far as weather is concerned. I never could understand why people still go camping religiously every year on this weekend. The cold rainy weather forces me to stay inside and get some housework and bookwork done. So that is what is on my agenda for the day and then dinner at some friends tonight. Happy Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment