Well I guess it has been a while since I have posted anything. So here is a quick update on the house. Sheetrock is almost done, its waiting on John to finish his plumbing. The trim around all the windows and doors in the log part are done. The trim around the big windows is almost done. Notice the half logs covering up the posts between the windows. We think it looks way cooler than we ever imagined. Things are progressively moving forward as is my belly. Only 4 and a half more weeks. I still don't think the house will get done but at least it is getting closer.



John and I got my greenhouse set up and we now have tomatoes, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, lots of herbs, and even a watermelon plant in there. I will post pictures as soon as I remember to take some.
It's looking good Jamie :O)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well. Hopefully the rest will go fast!