So I just ordered some seeds today, and I can't wait for them to get here so I can get them started. I just ordered herb plants for now. Since we don't have a yard, or a garden, or proper gardening soil I will just be planting them in planters for this year. We are going to have to haul in dirt to build gardens with here since we live on a big solid piece of horrible clay. Hopefully this fall we can get some of the yard semi ready for next spring, but for now we have to concentrate on getting the inside finished.
But for this year, I have ordered oregano, parsley, summer savory, basil, and cilantro for my Italian herb garden. And I ordered chamomile, lemon bee balm, and stevia for my tea herb garden. I have a friend that is giving me starts of peppermint, chocolate mint, and spearmint as well. I am going to look in town for some planters. We will see how long this little amount of gardening will pacify me. I think I have an addiction. I always want more. I can't wait to get established garden beds at our house. I think I will have to try to contain myself and stick to these herbs and a couple of tomato plants for now, but next year will be a whole different story.
I am sooooooo excited to start my garden too. I am dreaming big, but planning small for this year too. I can't wait for all this snow to melt and the greenhouses to open so I can get out and get dirty!
ReplyDelete