John and Jamie

June 21, 2008

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a Boy!!

Week 20 came around and we got to go in for the big ultrasound to let us know if it was a girl or a boy and to make sure that he is healthy. He appears to be quite healthy.

We are very happy that we know what he is now! I think it will make life much easier.

I am glad that I am half way done being pregnant. I never had anticipated all the toilet hugging (I thought you got over that in college)and for that reason this little guy may very well be an only child. I keep threatening to take a picture of myself but I keep chickening out every time I look in the mirror. I am not sure I want photographic evidence of how large I may possibly get. If I get brave enough I will post a picture. Now on to the important things like picking out a name and buying baby stuff. Oh yes and if you ask us what name we picked out we won't tell you (nothing personal), it will be our little secret until the little guy shows his face.

1 comment:

  1. You will be sad if you don't take at least a few pictures. I wish I would have taken a few more of myself. I only have a few pictures. They are mainly from the fam reunion. Even if you never show them to anyone, take some.

    As horrible as it is now, just wait till he gets here, you will be willing to trade the sleepless screaming loooonnngg nights for the toilet hugging LOL and then you will get baby hungry again and think gosh, we have to have one more!

    ReplyDelete